Wednesday 1 April 2009

spadeface


I have this super odd habit of checking the Calgary Humane Society's website on a daily basis to see which animals are up for adoption. At first it was just to see if there were any sheepdogs or bassets that my family and I would be interested in adopting, then it grew into a curiousity to see which animals would be adopted. The animals that are least likely to be adopted are bunnies (lots of them) and black and white cats. Random I know. Also dogs that are 9+ (who gives up there dog when they're 9!). Anyway one such kitty is Lexi who is 2 but I just call her spadeface. She is so cute, but I live in the UK so it probably won't work out for us... Anyway she has been on the website for 2 months now, so we will have to see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Aww so cute! If we weren't already in love with two kitties and fear for becoming a crazy cat family perhaps we would consider!!

    ReplyDelete