Wednesday 25 March 2009

my skin hurts

Of reccent Kev and I have been confined to the house due to our illnesses. I am trying to remember the last time I left our little flat outside of going to my GP down the street (half a block away). I have a mild yet strange chicken poxy thing and Kev has a full blown (pardon the pun) cold. There are scratches and tissues and all things unpleasant. Today I will venture to Tesco (across the road) and touch nothing (except that which I buy) and come home to watch endless hrs of TV. I don't feel sick anymore but I should rest up and take care of hubby till the spots clear up (starting to clear now). Something interesting of note is the first time I had chicken pox was in England in 1988 on fam vacay. Coincidence? I'll let you be the judge...

1 comment:

  1. I have laughed SO hard at this picture of the chocolate bunnies! This is hilarious!!! (I have a very childish, silly sense of humour) I actually nicked it off your page and am thinking about making it a screen saver.

    ReplyDelete